Friday, October 17, 2008

Cleaning out the Clutter


Well, today I started cleaning. I know it's a little late for spring cleaning. What got me started was cleaning the radiator baseboards. I had to move lots of stuff around which got me thinking. "Do I really like or need all this stuff and does it bring me more pleasure than the energy it takes to take care of it?"


The answer is... I don't even know where half of the stuff came from. Eeeeek. It seemed to have babies when I wasn't looking. Time to make it go away.


So, if I don't just love it, I'm getting rid of it. First stop eBay. I'm going to list as much of it as possible and take the money I make to pay down my debt. Whew, I feel better already. The cool part is, I have already sold two of the items I listed today. They are packed and ready for the Mail Lady to pick up in the morning.


If you are wandering around the net, stop by my eBay store and take a look http://tinyurl.com/6zr4ge I appreciate any business you can send my way. I am on a mission to reduce my consumption and make better choices about what I spend. Have a great deal you have found, I would love to hear about it and possibly pass it on.


Well, I'm back to listing and taking pictures of my treasures.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: