Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Only the Beginning


While I've always managed to get everything I ever needed, I realize that at some point I should look up to see where it comes from. 'Rain' silly. No really, eventually resources get strained or run out. I'm on a quest to live an even greener life. I hope you will chip in and help me find the answers. if you have a money-saving, earth-sparing, resource-reserving blog or website, I want to hear from you! I want to pass it along to share with readers. If you have a product I can't live without, I want to hear from you too.

I'll start simple.

Today is the day that I examine every new purchase or acquisition I make. I promise to not take more than I need and to share the bounty with others. This is my pledge.

I hope it will prove easy, liberating, and fruitful.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: