Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 15 Erin is Moving Forward to Saving

I know, this one seems a little silly. Even my hubs was like, "That's stretching it."

Don't care! I'm into the savings and the way I see it, this one will save some. I have scads of low voltage lights on one side of the house. All of these units have 18w bulbs in them. Back when they were installed, I wanted it , well, BRIGHT. The truth is I don't spend much time out there at night and they really don't need to be that bright. Several of the bulbs have burned out and it's time to fix them. This time I'm putting 4w bulbs in the light fixtures.

The savings may be small, but they are mine all the same.

Don't forget to register for the monthly newsletter. The button is to the right. At the end of December I am giving away a Kill-A-Watt meter and 2 microwave pizza trays. More goodies to come. All you have to do is register for the newsletter during the month of December to be eligible for the fishbowl style drawing.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: