Friday, December 19, 2008

Day 19 Woohoo! The Savings are Heating Up.


Fans? It's winter here in Virginia!


Okay, I get it. And yes, I have ceiling fans.


Wow, was I surprised to find that reversing my ceiling fans could help with heating the house and reducing the electric bill. I don't have to run the portable heater as long with the fan reversed and pushing the warm air back down. I can't believe it. It really works.


So, come summer, I'll be reversing them again--to take advantage of the savings.


Don't forget to register for the monthly newsletter. The button is to the right. At the end of December I am giving away a Kill-A-Watt meter and 2 microwave pizza trays. More goodies to come. All you have to do is register for the newsletter during the month of December to be eligible for the fishbowl style drawing.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: