Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 20 Cutting our Electric Bill

We have been trying to adopt new habits that will cut our dependence on the public electrical grid. So far it has been hard to remember all the new things to do each day and we are constantly reminding each other when we slip up. But i know it will get easier and become a way of life.

The habit for the day is for me to start unplugging things when I am done using them. I have to tell you that this one delights my Hubs, AKA "Mr. Safety." He would unplug the fridge when I wasn't looking if I wasn't careful. Ha! No, really, he has been trying to get me to unplug for years.


Don't forget to register for the monthly newsletter. The button is to the right. At the end of December I am giving away a Kill-A-Watt meter and 2 microwave pizza trays. More goodies to come. All you have to do is register for the newsletter during the month of December to be eligible for the fishbowl style drawing.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: